• Register
  • Help

Topic: Metamorphosis.Comments,opinions.

Share/Bookmark

Metamorphosis.Comments,opinions.

Merry christmas everybody.I am a new member from finland,i have use(and learn to use) gigasampler for one year now and i think its fantastic.I am guitarist,composer and dare i say producer(i have produced 2 commercial cd,s that i secuenced,played guitar,bass and composed and arranged everything.)In those records i used very lightly GS.By that time i couldn,t secuenced GS,because my soundcard(delta 1010)did not have multiclient drivers ready,so i just played some strings and brass live from GS,but that was o.k. cause the music was sort of light pop,where orchestral sounds were just a spice.I have only AO library,and it serve me fine for that purpose.Now i have great opportunity to do music for a short film,it is going to be very romantic style of music no fast passages or chase-scenes,so i think i can live with AO and some live material.Finally my question(i hope i have not bored you too much but i tried to tell something that i have done before)I have think to buy metamorphosis cd because i think it will be nice to add some cool loops,filt.sounds,basses under long chords and simple melodies on top.I would be very happy to hear some comments about this library,and finaly(really) i would like to thank everybody for this great and inspired site.

Re: Metamorphosis.Comments,opinions.

Hi Marrku,

Metamorphosis is a great CD. You won\'t regret - instant inspiration and veru well produced.

Scarbee

------------------
    Visit www.scarbee.com and check out the demoes from The Scarbee Bass Libraries

Markku,
    As Scarbee mentioned, this is a great CD for really modern loops. You are able to match bpms with whatever tempo you choose with groove control, create your own drum loops with the individual sounds from within a drum loop, mix drum loops together flawlessly.
    Great options and sounds. A great deal for the money as well .

Damon

Many thanks for you guys.Order is on it,s way.

As I don\'t have Metamorphosis NOR Liquid Grooves, what library (both from SS) would be best to buy? What characterizes the libraries?

Maarten

Hi Maarten:

Listen to the demoes and you will get a good idea about it.

Scarbee

I have both CD\'s.

Maarten,

I have both Burning and Liquid Grooves. There are a few demos and also have a demo CD from Spectrasonics. I you want to listen to these demos in uncompressed Wave format, I can send you a CD-Rom. I don\'t think Spectrasonics would mind if I send you a copy of their sales material this way.

Just send your home address in private to peter @ deltaworks . com (without the spaces). Although, I can probably find that out myself as well. BTW, I live nearly next door to you ...

Cheers,

------------------
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    peter e. roos
    personal site <A HREF=\"http://www.xs4all.nl/~deltaw
    company\" TARGET=_blank>www.xs4all.nl/~deltaw
    company</A> site www.deltaworks.com

The sig was wrong, \'nother try:

------------------
    peter e. roos
    personal site <A HREF=\"http://www.xs4all.nl/~deltaw