• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: OT: I LOVE SOCCER!!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark

OT: I LOVE SOCCER!!!!!!!

I love soccer!!

Denmark (I am danish) and Argentina - Batistuta is my all time favourite forward...

I have owned about every soccer game on PC, PS1, PS2, N64 and now I have bought a Gamecube (for my kids.. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) so I can play ISS 2 on that [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It really makes this summer fantastic!!!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

regards

Thomas

Re: OT: I LOVE SOCCER!!!!!!!

Its pronounced \'Football\' Thomas, \'cos you use your feet. Using your hands is against the rules. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

And yes it is great. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Just watched England\'s first goal against Sweden Thomas [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hi Hasan,

It\'s called soccer in US (I wanted to be polite [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] - we call it football in Denmark too.

Chadwick, too bad Australia is not there - I like Viduka and Kewell - Leeds United have been my club team since 1974...

Harvey, Bremner, Lorimar, Jordan, Clarke, McKenzie, Gray brothers,etc. Loved that team.

MOTM - Campbell for England.

It\'s funny, us Yanks think we can draw a big crowd with the \"superbowl\" or \"world series\". ya right.... The World Cup is AWESOME! I can watch any game and get a thrill from it. The crowds alone really add to the overall \"vibe\" going on. The action is non stop. My only gripe about soccer/football is the scoring is so low. It would be cool if it was easier to score a goal. But, that\'s some of the appeal I would guess. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hi guys..
    my first post here. Kinda OT, but, well...

Just wanted to chime in on the \"low scoring\"...:
    Germany: 8 Saudi Arabia: 0!!!

Anyway, I guess the fact that goals are not easily scored makes them much more exciting...

Originally posted by Chadwick:
    Just watched England\'s first goal against Sweden Thomas [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hope that you continued to watch the second half..... England should be VERY happy with 1-1!

Worra the Swede!

Originally posted by SCARBEE:
    Hi Hasan,

It\'s called soccer in US (I wanted to be polite [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Well you shouldn\'t! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] America\'s just one little country so I don\'t see why we should change the name of the whole world\'s sport just for them. They have their own game (which isn\'t bad at all, I have nothing against it) which they call football (god knows why!) so they change the name of our game.

Please everyone call it football \'cos that is what it is. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Worra:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by Chadwick:
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hope that you continued to watch the second half..... England should be VERY happy with 1-1!

Worra the Swede!
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Yeah we were robbed alright. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] England that is.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast