• Register
  • Help

Topic: SAM Trumpet demos submission

Share/Bookmark

SAM Trumpet demos submission

We\'re creating a website to host our SAM samples, the trumpet, the timpani and the upcoming horns and other future samples.

If you used the SAM trumpet OR the timpani in a production and would like to share it, please send me an e-mail, url and description at maartenspruijt@wanadoo.nl and I\'ll add it to our user demos. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hope to hear from you!

The SAM team

Re: SAM Trumpet demos submission

Maarten, I just wanted to thank you profusely and sincerely for the SAM Timp and Trumpet. They are the top patches of their type in my collection and I\'ve been using them extensively lately. I reprogrammed the Trumpet so I can play it with my breath controller and I love it.

I\'m working on a game right now which won\'t ship for awhile so I can\'t post the music because of NDA issues but when it\'s safe to do so be assured that I will.

Thanks again,
    Crispin

We now have 5 user demos on the site.

Anyone else?

Don\'t forget about the timpani! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah I just posted you the link for mine, Maarten. I didn\'t have much time yesterday to finish the piece so I had to polish it off today. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Good point about the Timpani, I\'m afraid I used the Timpani from LOP so please make that clear if you use my demo. All the trumpets are SAM however.

Hi Maarten,

That Trumpet is brilliant...many thanks! Is the Timpani still available for download? I haven\'t been able to find the URL in the forum search. Thanks again!

Regards,
    Scott

Originally posted by Maarten Spruijt:
    We\'re creating a website to host our SAM samples, the trumpet, the timpani and the upcoming horns and other future samples.

If you used the SAM trumpet OR the timpani in a production and would like to share it, please send me an e-mail, url and description at maartenspruijt@wanadoo.nl and I\'ll add it to our user demos. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hope to hear from you!

The SAM team
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">

Hey Scott,

If you can wait one more day (perhaps even less), you can download it from the new SAM site. It\'ll be online tomorrow.

Thanks for your interest,

Maarten

Go Back to forum