• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: VOTA Ultility

VOTA Ultility

Nick (or anyone else)

There has been some discussion of an easier way to form \"words\" in VoTA. With my current deadlines I just don\'t have the time (and probably knowledge to do so quickly) to program my VoTA choirs to \'sound\' like they are singing words (latin, Elfish, etc.) I love the library!

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: VOTA Ultility

I really appreciate the reply. This is just the sort of thing us \'non-tweakers\' are looking for.

Do you have an ETA on this update?

I downloaded your VOTA utility program. Very well done so far. What I\'m finally looking for, is either a NOTATION PROGRAM or PLUG IN to an existing one(Logic, Cubase, Cakewalk), which can do the following:

Input Lyrics under the notes. Words would be sung as written. The text-line would have to be included in the MIDI time stream and send out constantly the needed program changes and other needed midi parameters.

Do you think such a program is possible in the near future?

The VotA utility will enable you to write text and hear it sung. You will have to learn a very basic, intuitive code though.

I\'m working with Nick to make an utility to help people doing that.

I think this is the next big step in sampling. Now that we have almost no technical limitations, using sample libraries with a large amount of sounds, the next step is having tools to help users using the libraries.

Where are these utilities?

Regarding the vota utility as a plug-in, is a good idea, and maybe in the future i could try it (have to do some research because most of plug-ins are to audio and not for midi).

London, UK

I finally got round to buying VOTA - it is sitting on my office desk in its packaging! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I can\'t wait to try it out at home this evening! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Can you please let me know where I can download this VOTA word-building utility. Is there any accompanying documentation too?

Thanks in advance

I too would like to know where this utility is.

Nick / Nuno,

Is ultility is available now?

Will there be an offical update version released?

Thanks for the help.

Go Back to forum