• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Symphonic adventures" used on Episode 2!!

Share/Bookmark

"Symphonic adventures" used on Episode 2!!

I was amazed and thrilled to hear samples from \"Symphonic Adventures\" used on Episode 2. It warms my heart and inspires me to greater creativity to hear these well-worn loops and phrases used with such fresh vision and character!

Good luck, guys!

leadbelly

(OK, so I\'m kidding, but it was a nice fantasy..maybe in Episode VII?)

Re: "Symphonic adventures" used on Episode 2!!

Hmmmmm...... curious. I also heard that they were going to collaborate Moby\'s music in JW\'s scores. That woulda been stupid.

No offense to anyone, I assume they mean no harm, but it kinda bums me out to read a subject, have it catch my eye, read the thread and find out it was bogus. Either as a gag, joke, baited subject, whatever. [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Originally posted by leadbelly:
    I was amazed and thrilled to hear samples from \"Symphonic Adventures\" used on Episode 2. It warms my heart and inspires me to greater creativity to hear these well-worn loops and phrases used with such fresh vision and character!

Good luck, guys!

leadbelly

(OK, so I\'m kidding, but it was a nice fantasy..maybe in Episode VII?)
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I certainly hope that loops of any kind never make it anywhere near filmscores. That\'ll be the sure fire way to destroy my love of film music. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum