• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Bosendorfer Imperial Demo, Chick Corea Style

Share/Bookmark

Bosendorfer Imperial Demo, Chick Corea Style

Here is a new mp3 demo of the sampled \"Bosendorfer Imperial\" used in the context of a Chick Corea style trio, which also features Dan Dean\'s acoustic bass and Jim Roseberry\'s \"Purrrfect Drums\" from Studio Cat..

Enjoy!

http://www.bardstownaudio.com/mp3/chick.mp3

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Re: Bosendorfer Imperial Demo, Chick Corea Style

Great job Kip. The demo sounds really good!

Martin

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your compliment! Very much appreciated!

Kip

Hi, Kip!
    The demo is really good, better than other demos of the piano. The bass and drums work really well too. Great jazzy piano, is that you playing?

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Hi Plundrik,

Thank you for your compliments!

Though I do play piano quiet well and have been a professional musician for over thirty years, it is not me playing on most of the demos. They are midi sequences. I stay very busy producing new sampled instrument libraries, in addition to running the business, which does not leave me much in the way of time for playing piano and other instruments that I play as well... piano, vibes, marimba, accordions, and guitar. When I do take the time to play, I seem to get my chops back rather quickly, but as busy as I stay most of the time with all of this other stuff, it just seems to be quicker and easier to uses midi sequences performed by other musicians for most of my demos.

Kip

Kip, great demo. Your Bose fits this style very well. Stellar performance. The drums also map beautifully into the sound.

What is the name of the composition? And can you tell us who IS the keyboardist?

Dasher

Its all very nice Kip but where\'s that Bugs Bunny demo? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I really want to hear what the piano sounds like playing that!

Hi Dasher,

Thank you for your compliments!

The midi sequence is from PG Music\'s \"Modern Jazz Pianist\" sequences. The name of the selection is \"Orion\'s Belt\" performed by Renee Rosnes.

Kip

Hi Hasen,

I will see what I can do about that \"Bugs Bunny\" demo.

Kip

Hahahaha! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Cool, thanks Kip, I\'m really looking forward to hearing that.

Go Back to forum