• Register
  • Help

Topic: Thomas_J Question

Thomas_J Question

Nice webby change....

Just a quick question... was the music on your website created using midi? (Not with live orch)
    and using samplers? If it is you must be amazing at programming your sequencer.... could you tell me what sequencing software you use...?

Fantastic music btw.

Re: Thomas_J Question

Thank you!

Yes, all the music is sequenced in Sonar/Cakewalk using samples.

Its quite strange,

When i listen to yours and maartin\'s work i realise how little i know about orchestral composition.

do you write seperate parts for each section?

the amount of controller data in each file must be huge. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'m sorry, my homepage isn\'t up at the moment. I\'m having it designed by a professional web-designer. I\'ll let you know when it\'s up (but it might be a while. Both he and I are were busy)

Thanks for your interest though,

What\'s the address for Thomas\' website? Went looking through the archives but only found an old address which doesn\'t work anymore.

Sorry Sovereign,

I am refering to his old web site... Very good movie style music...... both him and Maartin i feel are on the same standards as Bill brown.
    (Apologies to the other great musical people but i have only really had time to listen to them recently)

I just wish i could make music that sounded so great... all of my attempts at orchestral music take me days to produce anything passable. then i have rows and rows of controller data in sonar...

im sure my computer hates me [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

hi thomas!
    I\'ve been out of the loop for a few weeks (moving the old studio to a new physical location) and saw that you had the \"Ultimate Bongo\" at one point...any chance that it is posted somewhere soz I could give it a download?

Zquarles, stop by on #midi-mockup sometime later today and I\'ll send it to you.

Go Back to forum