• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: A wistful waltz (classical guitar)

A wistful waltz (classical guitar)

This waltz was written for nylon string guitar. It uses the 'EFIMOV' guitar library.

If you feel like it, check out my website to hear some more music of mine @ www.jesse.us.com

Re: A wistful waltz (classical guitar)

That was soothing and relaxing. It really has a nice acoustical feel to the sample library. This is your own composition, correct?

Thanks for sharing.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Gee, that sounds really good; just like someone picking up a guitar and playing it "live."

Great guitar sound, Jay.

Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Rich! I am glad that you liked my piece. And yes, it is my original composition.

Jack! Thanks for the listen. I have been very pleased with the efimov sound library. It has an authentic sound to it.

Thanks to you both for listening and commenting. Jay

Canada,winter Mexico

Great piece and the sound of that guitar is just excellent.
    Thanks for posting it.

There is a guitar and a guitar and another, yours, guitar. Both the song and this guitar caressed my ears on this sunday morning. Great sound!

Ted and Raymond! I thank you both for the listen and comment. It is always appreciated. Jay

That's very nice and some fine writing, Mister Jay. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Larry G. Alexander

Thanks for the nice comment Larry. For some reason, I have been getting more into classical guitar music over the past 6 months or so. The good sounding library that I am using helps to encourage me to write more. (EFIMOV guitar). Jay

Hey Jay! Great piece of music. Nice, crisp, and interesting. You are good with the guitar! Thanks for the share!

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast