• Register
  • Help

Topic: some demo with adv.Orch

some demo with adv.Orch

here demo or I worked the curves of volumes!!! The result functions well on the trumpets.

Sorry for my english, i\'m french and I use a translator [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

if you want to answer me, do not use expressions and of short cut, if not I am lost [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Re: some demo with adv.Orch

I enjoyed your DEMO very nice. The unconventional use of the percussion in the beginning and the overal vibe was very unique.

Keep up the good work.

It sounds great! I think it\'s awesome that a library that\'s almost 7 years old and utilizing relatively small sampled instruments (generally smaller than 15megs) can sound so good and so fresh!

Great writing, thank you for posting it!

It once again goes to show that it\'s not the tools but it\'s the person behind it!

thank you!!! I think that reality is obtained with patience. I spend approximately 3 hours for 30 seconds of music.

R [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] R [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

3 hours for 30 seconds is not bad at all! Usually when I\'m working on a 30 second spoc (non orchestral) I tend to spend longer than that!

Please post other stuff that you\'ve done, I find it encouraging to listen to good music!

Can you tell more about \"curves of volumes\".Do you mean the control change 7 or what?Thak you

Simply amazing!

Tell us some of your secrets! please! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

my secrets !!!

he!!!!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    I write according to my collection!
    I use much the \"curves of volume\", which wants to say \"the envellopes\". [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    I think that one can succeed in imitating much nuances if one works on controls of sound!

now it is necessary to be patient [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum