• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Bass Libraries - Light versions

Share/Bookmark

Bass Libraries - Light versions

Hi,

In June SCARBEE will release J-Slap - Light and J-Fingered - Light. The prize will be probably be around $79,00 each [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

And you will soon be able to buy directly from our new secure web shop. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

regards

Thomas

Re: Bass Libraries - Light versions

Hi Scarbee,

could you give some specifications about the light versions? I mean in what way they are different from the original libraries.

Tom

Hi Atombo,

The full version of J-Fingered consists of 14 programs:

Jam Bass
    Jam Bass - Trills
    Studio Bass 1
    Studio Bass 2
    Studio Bass 3
    Studio Bass 4
    Slides
    Fingered Harmonics
    Fingered Harmonics All
    Composer Bass
    Bass String E
    Bass String A
    Bass String D
    Bass String G

The Light version consists of 2 programs:

Jam Bass
    Slides

If I put more into it - the Full version will not be able to compete [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

The samples are the same as the full version, but there are off course less of them.
    The Jam Bass uses Modwheel to alter between Sustained, Mute, Fast grace note up and legato.

Whereas the Full version also have Studio Bass/Bass String and Composer bass which are based on 8 keyboard triggers.

I will post all the differences when it is officialy released.

I will off course let it be possible to upgrade a Light version to a full, so you don\'t have to regret...

First off, congrats on your new business model. This should surely open up a larger potential market for you. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

\"The Jam Bass uses Modwheel to alter between..\"
    Would it be possible (via king or someone else..) to program keyswitches instead of the mod wheel for this use?

One last question, could you give an honest opinion when your picked version will be available? Thanks....

Hi Munsie,

I don\'t think you can change the mod wheel to key triggers on Jam Bass since all keys are occupied by \"alternative\" playing positions. You need the full version for this.

About picked bass? Hmmm. Since I listen a lot to old Herbie Hancock albums right now, a picked Fender Precision sure is tempting... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

But not this year I am affraid....

Thomas,
    I think this is very exciting! I wish you the best of luck.

I\'m doing a rock piece and a more pop oriented piece writh now with J-Fingered. I love it more everyday.

I think at these prices you\'ll start to capture more customers, and after a time I expect they will decide to buy more.

I know I\'m about ready to go get J-Slap!

Cheers,
    Mark

Originally posted by SCARBEE:
    In June SCARBEE will release J-Slap - Light and J-Fingered - Light.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">

Thanks Mark,

Glad you like to work with my basses.

Thomas

Scarbee,
    Do you have any demos up that feature ONLY the JamBass!!! Your full package sounds amazing...but I would like to be able to discern it from the light versions. Thanks!

JPS

Hi J.P. Schwinghamer,

I will make sure there are demoes like that when the light versions are ready, otherwise it would be confusing.

Thomas

Go Back to forum