• Register
  • Help

Topic: It's finally here! What we've all been waiting for

It\'s finally here! What we\'ve all been waiting for

Here is what you guys have been waiting for : edog inc is pleased to announce \"Ultimate Dog Barks\". We are the last word on Dog barking! I have dog barks sampled in 24/96hz. All patches are multisampled for the utmost realism. Samples include sad dog, running dog, threatened dog, hungry dog, and angry dog samples. As a bonus we have included dog with extra chest resonance for those DEEP rumpshaking barks.

Each dog was sampled close mic\'d with an omnidirectional mic shoved right down it\'s throat for the best signal to noise ratio. We also included distant micing for the ambient freak in you. We have done distant micing on the Pit bull and Rottwieler patches as a result of them not letting us get close enough to them.

We are in the process of adding extra samples and .art files to the various barks. The .art files will include keyswitching between different breeds of dogs as well as some drool samples from various pups. We strive to offer you the best in dog barking technology and look forward to bringing you \"Ultimate meows\" in the fourth quarter of this year.

OK guys... just a little humour until Sonic Implants\' strings arrive.

Chandler, Arizona

Re: It\'s finally here! What we\'ve all been waiting for

I\'m dissapointed!! I thought you were announcing the release of one of the many Fart libraries announced a few months ago!!

Re: It\'s finally here! What we\'ve all been waiting for

For that go to:

I\'m not kidding!

Go Back to forum