• Register
  • Help

Topic: ARSEHOLE

Share/Bookmark

ARSEHOLE

I can take politics, piracy, developer snits, user gripes, bad jokes, big heads and blown-up prices.

BUT I CANNOT STAND PEOPLE WHO FORGET THAT SOME OF US TAPE FOOTBALL MATCHES AND LOOK FORWARD TO WATCHING THEM AS IF THEY WERE LIVE!

Will the offender please provide a list of movies he intends to watch so that I can post important information about the endings?

I am taping today\'s Arsenal game. I am going to tape the cup final. And there will be many matches in the future that I will tape.

Keep it to yourself bumwipe!

Re: ARSEHOLE

\"It\'ll all be ok mr Z6... here take a nice little pill and go to sleep, you\'ll feel better in the morning.\" * whispers to guards,* \" as soon as he\'s asleep, strap him to his bed and sedate him for a week.\"

LoL ! Although i understand how you feel and hate knowing the score of games i tape, maybe you went a bit overboard there Z hehehehe [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Franky.

Big deal, it happens (and yes, things like that have happened to me several times before).

Can\'t expect everyone to keep quiet on something that\'s already happened. You could simply be flipping channels and one may be showing the score to a game you haven\'t seen yet. You gonna call the station and complain? (I\'m joking, I\'m joking... I know you\'re just letting off some steam [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

Anyway, it\'s just a game, and worse could happen as far as \"spoilers\" go. My cousin\'s marriage proposal to his girlfriend was somewhat ruined because an idiot friend didn\'t keep her mouth shut about his plans for the night. Sucks, huh?

hmm - sorry folks - did\'t take that into considerations - just got carried away.
    My sincere apologies.

Bjk

Go Back to forum