• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Leftomania"

Share/Bookmark

"Leftomania"

Y'all,

This is my "Leftomania", featuring the Garritan Steinway model D piano.

http://www.alexandermusic.com/resour...aSteinwayD.mp3

The title refers to the fact that I put a lot of emphasis on the left hand in this work.

Regards,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Leftomania"

LARRY! Yes! A beautiful piano piece! It reminds me of Mischief!!! :P!!! How are things going with you, friend? Thanks for the good share, EH!

Cheers,

Canada Rick

Well, Larry, I wanted to test my almost completely functional satellite connection, so I chose this work. It was the first time I remember being able to stream an mp3 with no delays or stuttering or other problems.

Nice pleasant piece, easy on the ears, and not complicated. Perhaps I should take this as a lesson!

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by sururick View Post
    LARRY! Yes! A beautiful piano piece! It reminds me of Mischief!!! :P!!! How are things going with you, friend? Thanks for the good share, EH!

Cheers,

Canada Rick

Thanks for listening. I always appreciate your input, Mister Rick.

A good day to you, Eh.

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by rwayland View Post
    Well, Larry, I wanted to test my almost completely functional satellite connection, so I chose this work. It was the first time I remember being able to stream an mp3 with no delays or stuttering or other problems.

Nice pleasant piece, easy on the ears, and not complicated. Perhaps I should take this as a lesson!

Richard
    Glad to hear that everything is working as it should, Mister Richard. My computer has been down for several weeks and it is very frustrating. I am having to use a friend's 'puter until mine is back in operation.

Thanks for having a listen.

Best,

Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum