• Register
  • Help

Topic: Project Artwork!

Share/Bookmark

Project Artwork!

Well, I figured I would share some of my alternative project stuff. Other than composing, I am currently making a game (Legend of Erthia) as some may already know! Here is a piece of concept art that I created myself for the main character of the game, "Maximus."

"Erthia's main hero, Maximus. He was born in Felicia but eventually left at a young age to pursue his dream of becoming a paladin. Now, at the age of 34... Maximus is back in Felicia with his old childhood friends, Catherine and Priam. Soon... the entire world of Erthia's fate will be determined by these friends and others! Armageddon..."

Regards,

Richard

Re: Project Artwork!

Very, very impressive art work.

Tom

Thanks Tom! I just got into the whole 3d stuff, so it's an interesting and challenging experience! Here is another piece of art for my project.

"Catherine, she is Maximus' childhood friend, both born in Felicia. They spent a lot of time together while growing up. Catherine often tries to hide her emotions because she likes being the tough girl, but you will often see that she’s just a soft kind hearted soul and deeply cares for her childhood friend, Maximus. Coming from a family background of clergy and order, Catherine decided to follow her family's background and become a cleric. She spent many years in Castlguard studying. She is determined to eventually become a High Priestess. Years later... Maximus now 34 and Catherine now 32 were finally reunited back in Felicia for the last couple of years."

Regards,

Richard

Looks really great, but personally I think they look way too young for 34 and 32. I am 36 now and 33 in my photo. Ok, never mind, I am a bad example since I've always been told that I look 5 to 10 years younger than what I am. Awesome work.

Hehe! I am the opposite, I am only 30 but I look like I am 40! Thanks Rodney for checking out the images and for the feedback!

Regards,

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by composingatnight View Post
    Looks really great, but personally I think they look way too young for 34 and 32. I am 36 now and 33 in my photo. Ok, never mind, I am a bad example since I've always been told that I look 5 to 10 years younger than what I am. Awesome work.

A couple new pieces of art.

"Celesta, beautiful, charming, but innocent? Celesta is a clever and experienced thief with her own desires for riches and loot. You will often see her hanging around the taverns"

"The Serpent of the Void... a creature of pure mystery. Not much is known about this hydra-like beast, for nobody has lived to tell the story who have encountered one if anyone has at all... This legendary creature was mentioned in an ancient scroll from 1000 years ago, the time of the great devastation where Erthia was almost completely destroyed. The scroll describes the Serpent of the Void as a powerful beast from the Etheral Void... the parallel world."

Go Back to forum