• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Topic: "Sketch In C For Flute And Strings"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "Sketch In C For Flute And Strings"

    All,

    Here is my "Sketch In C" for flute and strings.

    http://www.alexandermusic.com/resources/SketchInC.mp3

    Best to all.

    Larry Graham Alexander
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2

    Re: "Sketch In C For Flute And Strings"

    Hey Larry! There is a problem with getting access to your site. Jay

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Portsmouth, Hampshire,UK
    Posts
    46

    Re: "Sketch In C For Flute And Strings"

    Hi Larry,

    You appear to have a typo in your link url above. I believe the character between "www" and "alexandermusic" should be a full stop (".") and not a forward slash ("/")?

    Hope that's helpful.

    Regards,

    Keith
    "A musicologist is a man who can read music but cannot hear it!" (Sir Thomas Beecham)

  4. #4

    Re: "Sketch In C For Flute And Strings"

    Quote Originally Posted by jaynkate01 View Post
    Hey Larry! There is a problem with getting access to your site. Jay
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Mister Jay. See the answer below.

    Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  5. #5

    Re: "Sketch In C For Flute And Strings"

    Quote Originally Posted by kastra View Post
    Hi Larry,

    You appear to have a typo in your link url above. I believe the character between "www" and "alexandermusic" should be a full stop (".") and not a forward slash ("/")?

    Hope that's helpful.

    Regards,

    Keith
    You are absolutely right, Mister Keith. I made the correction. Thanks very much.

    Best,

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6
    Senior Member tedvanya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada,winter Mexico
    Posts
    1,005

    Re: "Sketch In C For Flute And Strings"

    Now to your music, very nice,fresh, brite, witty....

    Ted

  7. #7

    Re: "Sketch In C For Flute And Strings"

    Quote Originally Posted by tedvanya View Post
    Now to your music, very nice,fresh, brite, witty....

    Ted
    Thanks for the good words, Mister Ted.

    My best regards to you.

    Larry
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •