• Register
  • Help

Topic: Welcome!

Share/Bookmark

Welcome!

Welcome Maestros!

Thank you all for all your interest in the Orchestral Strings library. It is a privlege to have open access to such a group of professional and creative people at the Northern Sounds forums. Whenever I purchased a sample library, there were things I wish I could have told the developer. So, I asked this group what they wanted in a string library and many of you shared your thoughts. Thank you all for all input and helping to make this library the very best it could be.

I wish to extend my thanks and appreciation to Mark and Dave at Northern Sounds for providing this convenient forum for such interaction. After all, most of you learned about the Orchestral Strings library from the Northern Sounds forum and it was only natural to use the same forum for this library.

Feel free to post your comments, your suggestions, your ideas, tips, experiences, etc. Let the comments and the music begin.

Gary Garritan

Re: Welcome!

Gary,

when do you start working on Brass, Woods, Percussions, etc...?

YOu would get lots of customers...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Garritan:
    Welcome Maestros!

Thank you all for all your interest in the Orchestral Strings library. It is a privlege to have open access to such a group of professional and creative people at the Northern Sounds forums. Whenever I purchased a sample library, there were things I wish I could have told the developer. So, I asked this group what they wanted in a string library and many of you shared your thoughts. Thank you all for all input and helping to make this library the very best it could be.

I wish to extend my thanks and appreciation to Mark and Dave at Northern Sounds for providing this convenient forum for such interaction. After all, most of you learned about the Orchestral Strings library from the Northern Sounds forum and it was only natural to use the same forum for this library.

Feel free to post your comments, your suggestions, your ideas, tips, experiences, etc. Let the comments and the music begin.

Gary Garritan
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get on that Brass and fast! Soooo happy with your string library so far. Keep it up Gary.

Here is the original thread that got this forum going. Back in 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    Welcome Maestros!

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum