• Register
  • Help

Topic: Tips & Tricks

Share/Bookmark
    PatS

Tips & Tricks

Gary:

Is now a good time for beta testers to cross post the \"private\" GOS tips and tricks to this public forum? (Or would it be easier, instead, for PaPa Chalk to copy those tid bits here?) If I recall correctly, you, Tom, Jeff, Simon, Trond, Haydn (real name?), KingIdiot (real name?), and a few others offered some great tips. No sense in reinventing the wheel, as it were, if a beta tester has already provided a brilliant solution.

Pat

Re: Tips & Tricks

Pat,

I believe the tips and tricks posts were on the main forum about a week before Gary started this forum.

PatS

Well, look at that! Buried on page 3 of the \"Sample Libraries Discussions\"--\"Tips with Garritan Orch Strings.\" Geez, where have I been?

In the immortal words of Rosanne Rosanadana, \"Never mind!\"

Pat

P.S. Good tips, BTW! Any others?

Hi Pat, Haydn,
    It would make sense to me to move that thread from page three into this thread, so it is easily found. Can the list administrator do such a thing? Or must we cut and paste and make a new post out of the messages?
    On the other hand, Haydn, by referencing that thread here you did create another trail to some GOS goodies ...
    Regards,
    Trond

It looks like they brought are posts over. Yeah!!

[This message has been edited by Haydn (edited 10-03-2001).]

Go Back to forum