• Register
  • Help

Topic: Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all.

To Gary and his team:

Thank you for all of your support.

Thank you for such a wonderful product.

Francis Belardino

Sound Designer
    Audio Visions, LTD.
    Wilmington, DE.

Re: Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to Gary and the team and all of you guys as well!

Merry X-mas and a Happy Newyear from me too - especially to Gary and Tom - don\'t work too hard during the holidays...

Thanks to all of you and my best wishes go out to everyone on the forum for a terrific Holiday season. My only regret is we didn’t make a Christmas version of the library in solid chocolate (“What did the manual say about controller assignments? Oh, that’s right, I already ate that part . . .”).

Anyway, here’s hoping that GOS helps make 2002 a very artistically satisfying and profitable year for all of you and maybe I’ll get to meet a few of you at NAMM in January. Cheers.

P.S. We were surprised to receive an extremely cool Christmas present in the last couple of days. It’s really a present for all of you too, who have been so generous with your help and suggestions. Check out the Jan. 2002 issue of Electronic Musician magazine.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Have a fantastic 2002!

You guys are awesome. I\'ve learned so much from your reviews, questions, prompt answers TO those questions, and much more. Even though I\'ve yet to own this fantastic library, I\'m extremely appreciative of this, \"family,\" type support from the handful of individuals who visit here regularly.

Merry Xmas everyone, and especially Gary and his team.

Oh, and thanks for the Xmas card Gary. I wonder how many other developers are sending their customers cards this year?

This library rocks!

Orcas Island

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the Maestros. I appreciate your support and the community you are making with this forum. May you make wonderful music with GOS during the coming year. The best is yet to come!

Go Back to forum