• Register
  • Help

Topic: Old composition, new recording

Share/Bookmark

Old composition, new recording

When I first became a member of this fine forum, my very first posting was a work called Songs of a Distant Heart. At the time, GAS hadn't come out yet, and I was still finding my feet using a DAW, so the recording quality was not great.

I now have a recording of the work with a real live flautist, accompanied by me on GAS. Sooooo much better than the old recording. Hope you enjoy!

__________________________________________________ _________________
    My website: www.tunespace.net

Re: Old composition, new recording

OWEN... this sent shivers up my spine. This is brings so much memories to me by listening to this. I feel a deep sadness in it. Beautiful work! Is there an Mp3 available for this? This is just great!

Regards,

Richard

Thanks, Richard. Yes, I was writing a lot more melancholy stuff at the time. Definitely influenced by living in the Highlands of Scotland, as well.

Sure, you can download an mp3 here:

https://app.box.com/s/0zh9qdjv5d0hq1s093wd

Limited time download - it's going to be sold on iTunes, so I'll take the file offline in a week or so.

Thank's a lot Owen, greatly appreciate this! This is exactly the stuff I enjoy listening to. Best of luck on the sales once it is on iTunes. Is your entire album going to be similar to this style? Post me a link once you get the album on iTunes. I would love to see more of this stuff!

Cheers,

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by sururick View Post
    Thank's a lot Owen, greatly appreciate this! This is exactly the stuff I enjoy listening to. Best of luck on the sales once it is on iTunes. Is your entire album going to be similar to this style? Post me a link once you get the album on iTunes. I would love to see more of this stuff! Richard
    I'm not doing an album right now - I am just releasing this as a single. I figured if I waited until I had enough material for an album, I would never get it done!

Go Back to forum