• Register
  • Help

Topic: Excellent service!

Excellent service!

I just received my update last weekend for GOS, and as usual the attention to detail and service in general is excellent. I\'ve never had such good support for anything I\'ve ever bought. The X-mas card was a nice touch too!
    Kudos to Gary for such an excellent service!

Re: Excellent service!

I\'d like to second that if I may

I third that!

I ordered my GOS on 16 CDs this Monday. Marianne said it would probably go out by the end of the week, at which I expressed just a little disappointment, because I hoped to at least get the documentation by this Saturday so I could read it while traveling next week.

But, lo and behold, the whole package was on my studio doorstep Tuesday afternoon. And the personalized manual is a really nice touch.

Simply awesome service.

Dorset, UK

That\'s nothing: I ordered GOS from the Garritan Web site one Mon night in Oct. Tue a.m. I had an email saying it had been dispatched. Wed a.m. the GOS package thudded on my desk. So what?: I live in the middle of nowhere in the UK!

Moreover: I \"forgot\" to register, but the update arrived anyway, over Christmas. I feel well attended.

Martin Beckers

Orcas Island

Thanks for the feedback. Nothing is too good for the GOS Maestros!

Maestro Gary

Yes, I\'d like to say thank you too. Excellent service! I received my update in the UK 2 weeks ago. Very impressed!

Then I guess there was something wrong with my update. Haven\'t seen it so far....

Arys Chien

Go Back to forum