• Register
  • Help

Topic: How about a shining demo?

How about a shining demo?

Is anyone up to the challenge that would truly show off the technical potential that GOS offers, in the aspect of faster and more complex peices that other string libraries sometimes have trouble accomplishing? I haven\'t heard a demo that truly makes GOS shine, maybe except Simons, \"Going in,\" which is simply excellent.

Re: How about a shining demo?

I know that guys like Jeremy Soule and David Govett, as well as me, have done GOS demos for NAMM. Those demos will be up on Gary\'s page soon after NAMM I suspect. I haven\'t heard the other guys demos, but I have high expectations of them

Re: How about a shining demo?

I got back from NAMM late last night. Talk about a Guitar Center going super nova! Wow!!! What an experience!

Anyway, you folks are in for a special treat when you hear Simon\'s, Jeremy\'s, and Dave\'s demos. Absolutely superb! And my response is based on listening to them (5 or 6 times) over the din of the hall. I can\'t wait to get a hold of the GOS Demo .gig file so I can listen to the demos in a quiet setting.

All for now, but I\'m sure you\'ll hear more from Gary, who no doubt has much to share.

Go Back to forum