• Register
  • Help

Topic: Wave Pool Error

Share/Bookmark

Wave Pool Error

I also updated ALL of my library to the Warm articulation files and recieved many wave pool error messages. I continued with the updates anyhow ingnoring the message. I now see that Tom said to contact Gary for hard copies of those files. Is there anyway of finding out which of my patches those were?
    Can I back track somehow to request the proper files?

Thanks....Chris

Re: Wave Pool Error

Chris,

If you try re-applying the .art files you should still get the notification of wave pool discrepancies (since the discrepancies remain). Take note of which files have problems as you do it. If, for some reason, that doesn\'t work, you should still be able to identify the files by the original file dates on your discs and cross-check them with Gary.

Tom

[This message has been edited by Tom Hopkins (edited 02-03-2002).]

Re: Wave Pool Error

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tom Hopkins:
    Chris,

If you try re-applying the .art files you should still get the notification of wave pool discrepancies (since the discrepancies remain). Take note of which files have problems as you do it. If, for some reason, that doesn\'t work, you should still be able to identify the files by the original file dates on your discs and cross-check them with Gary.

Tom

[This message has been edited by Tom Hopkins (edited 02-03-2002).]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks very much Tom! I\'ll give that a try.

Go Back to forum