• Register
  • Help

Topic: How long does it take to get this library?

Share/Bookmark

How long does it take to get this library?

Here is my experience:
    I tried to purchase GOS using the online purchase using my VISA card. After a couple of days I received an email saying that my VISA card could not be accepted (somekind of bank issue).
    OK, then I tried another time using my American Express card (as recommend). After that, NO REPLY.
    Then I sent them an email about this matter. Still NO REPLY.
    I\'ve heard people praising about Gary\'s customer service. But from what I\'ve encountered, I\'ve to say that their customer service is disappointing. If it takes forever to purchase their products, how would I expect future updates and supports?

Ron

Re: How long does it take to get this library?

Why don\'t you call Gary?

As far as customer service goes, GOS is the best. I have nothing but praise for everyone involved. Customised manual, a telephone number where you can speak to the creator of the library and FREE updates. It doesn\'t get any better than that.

We did receive your order four days ago. It is ready to ship. Orders are usually processed and sent within a few days. Last week we had a server problem and some of the reply mail did not make it to the customers. I apologize that you did not receive the reply. Thanks for your patience. Gary

...I had the same problem..order it from northernsounds online shop..I did and got it in a week..

I think Gary answered to the issue, but just for the record...

I called Gary\'s office to place my order and had it the next afternoon. MasterCard did call to verify that it was not a fraudulent purchase, which I appreciated.

Go Back to forum