• Register
  • Help

Topic: Maestro Tools/Egosys 4140 Perplex

Maestro Tools/Egosys 4140 Perplex

Has anyone else encountered problems w/ Maestro Tools using the Egosys 4140
    midi interface?

I\'ve deinstalled and reinstalled MT several times. Sometimes she works, today, no success, even after 3hrs of disabling/reenabling ports in every conceivable sequence.
    My Egosys driver is dated 11-15-1999.
    Is this the problem?

Re: Maestro Tools/Egosys 4140 Perplex

Hi Michael,

I had to open/close start/restart the computer, GS and MaestroTools a couple of times, before the MIDI-drivers were working properly. I don\'t know, if it is the 4140 to blame...

I just got off the phone with Michael, and we got the miditerminal, Maestro, and GS working fine pretty much the first time we went through the configuration, which was mysterious in that it gave no problems. So I\'m wondering if the card intermittantly gives problems, or if it just likes a particular configuration order that we did right off, or maybe the problem was elsewhere. A bit of a mystery. Any other users having problems with Maestro and the miditerminal?

Yes, I couldn\'t get maestrao tools to work at all, but as I was in the middle of a project I didn\'t have time to chase fixes, and now I can\'t as my studio is in pieces pending a move. Not much help am I !

The 4140 is to blame for several nights of very little sleep, countless outrages in despair as well as inspiration dropped on the floor.

That\'s my story of teaming up with an EgoSys product... I promise you, it won\'t happen again!

[This message has been edited by Simon Ravn (edited 03-04-2002).]

Go Back to forum