• Register
  • Help

Topic: Problem with Maestro

Share/Bookmark

Problem with Maestro

I just installed Maestro Tools. When I try to run it I get the error message: \"The procedure entry point ThunkConnect32 could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.\"

Any ideas?

Re: Problem with Maestro

Hi Delonas
    A couple questions first..
    Are you running XP? The version you have won\'t run on XP - you\'d need to install the beta XP version.
    How recently did you get your copy of GOS? If it\'s earlier than January, I\'d ask Gary for a newer Maestro version as that might fix the problem. If you go to Start Menu | Settings | Control Panel | Multimedia applet,
    and open the \"midi\" tab, do you see the Marble Sound midi ports listed?

Hi Jeff,

Nick here.

I am running XP. I just got GOS today.

I do not see the Marble Sound MIDI ports listed. Do I need to do something special?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeff Hurchalla:
    Hi Delonas
    A couple questions first..
    Are you running XP? The version you have won\'t run on XP - you\'d need to install the beta XP version.
    How recently did you get your copy of GOS? If it\'s earlier than January, I\'d ask Gary for a newer Maestro version as that might fix the problem. If you go to Start Menu | Settings | Control Panel | Multimedia applet,
    and open the \"midi\" tab, do you see the Marble Sound midi ports listed?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by delonas:
    I am running XP. I just got GOS today.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Delonas,

Email me and I\'ll send you the XP beta version.

Gary

Go Back to forum