• Register
  • Help

Topic: Layering 1st vln tender susVs w Grand Detache

Share/Bookmark

Layering 1st vln tender susVs w Grand Detache

For those of you on the beta team or who have gotten the latest updates, try layering the new 1st vln tender susVs with the 1st vln grand detache looped. Keep the detache kind of quiet so you hear the expression under the susVs but have the tender susVs attacks more prominant since they connect better. Sounds very nice [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    I\'ll post a demo of \'The Godfather\' shortly with it also using the Celli rich SusVs playing the melody an octave below. Beautiful expression combining all of these strings.
    Also, you might want to go into the Giga editor and check the +6 db slot on the tender susVs to make them louder.

Re: Layering 1st vln tender susVs w Grand Detache

Okay, The love theme from The Godfather is posted for anyone interested [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I actually used the 2nd violin susVs instead of the tender susVs and got better results layered with the 1st vln detaches.

http://damonbbradley.tripod.com/damonbradley/

Hope ya like it

Hope ya like it

I like it, I like it! I\'m feeling so excited..., oh soooo delighted.......There\'s a great big smile on my face...., and here\'s the reason whyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Many thanks to Gary and all the beta testers for this work on GOS! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Rick D.

SITE NOT WORKING.... ugh...

Sorry ASapp. My tripod site is getting annoyed at me for taking up their space for free, so they\'ve been cutting me off more and more lately [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Anyways, it should hopefully be back up by now.
    Btw, I enjoyed your GOS demos [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Nice work!

Go Back to forum