• Register
  • Help

Topic: More Maestro Trouble

More Maestro Trouble

I can\'t seem to get my MIDI signals to go through with the new Maestro Tools update for win 2k. I know the physical connections are right because GS works fine without MT. But when I launch MT GS won\'t work. In MT I have the inputs set to all my physical inputs, and in GS I have everything set to the Marble MIDI ins. Any suggestions??? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Re: More Maestro Trouble

Do you have the midi out connections in your sequencer set to the Marbles also?

No, I\'m not using an internal sequencer. I\'m just triggering GS from an external computer [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by J. Whaley:
    No, I\'m not using an internal sequencer. I\'m just triggering GS from an external computer [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">You\'re only a few keystrokes away.

1. Open MAESTRO TOOLS. Go to Inputs and select MIDI Hardware inputs. Make the appropriate selection for your system.

2. Inside GigaStudio, go to Settings -> Hardware Routing. At the MIDI section, select MarbleSound MIDI Port for all four MIDI ports. This sets up your MIDI Thru.

3. Downsize, but do NOT close Maestro Tools.

4. On Maestro Tools, for a GOS preset, go to the Port you\'re working on and uncheck Bypass. For a non-GOS preset, check Bypass.

Hi J.
    I think there was a little confusion, sorry. There was an internal beta recently and we\'ll need to get to you the final version that\'s on the update cds. I think it should fix your problem. Tom has the release version now (I got out of sync the last few days) and should be able to send it to you. Let me know if I can offer any assistance [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum