• Register
  • Help

Topic: GigaStudio Mastery Tutorial is on sale now!

Share/Bookmark

GigaStudio Mastery Tutorial is on sale now!

At last, on sale now at www.nemesysmusic.com
    4 CD-ROMS
    Over 6 hours of personal video instruction by Kevin Phelan and me.
    A full DX piano (8 vel Stereo)
    and drum kit (4 vel stereo)
    (Some assembly required)

The lessons are loss-less real-time screen captures of the actual
    GigaStudio and Editor being operated by me as we teach you how to use it. Most of the lessons also have in-synch video inserts (picture in picture) of the MIDI controller and keyboard so you can see what is happening in the real physical world while watching the results on the software screen. We also created color-coded graphics to better explain the filters and velocity curves and other fancy features.
    $59.99 an irresistible price.
    Alternatively, you can also fly me out to your studio for in person training. (a bit more expensive though)
    Thanks
    David Govett

Re: GigaStudio Mastery Tutorial is on sale now!

Woo Hoo!

Thanks Dave

Great news!

I made my order, but got an email the following day saing its on back order and won\'t be available for another 3 weeks. Is there anywhere else it can be ordered from other than Nemesysmusic.com that would speed up the order process?

Thanks, can\'t wait to check it all out.

\"Alternatively, you can also fly me out to your studio for in person training. (a bit more expensive though)\"

Ya\'know, that is not such a bad idea. Only, get enough people to pitch in for a training session, fly him into LA, stick him in a cheap motel [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] and have a place for him to give us an in-service. Us bay area types can carpool and share rooms. Others can arrange the same. We can spread the word around to generate interest and gather green. Then, get the training, have a get-together and wind up at \"The Score\" (just kidding [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ).
    Just a thought...

Thanks Doyle. I appreciate your enthusiasm and I have done similar things like that in the past. If anything develops along this line, you can count on me being there. The tutorial will get you a long way there though.
    Hi Robert, thanks for your interest and encouragement. That is the direct source and so the fastest source right now. It\'s simply in manufacturing and could very well be less than 2-3 weeks but that is probably the safe bet worst case time to quote for manufacturing and shipping it to you.
    Take care
    Dave

Go Back to forum