• Register
  • Help

Topic: Greetings & Garritan Review

Greetings & Garritan Review

Hello all,

My name is Andy Brick. I am a New York film and game composer. After reading through the documentation and installing all 18 CD\'s I realize that the best way to really understand this library is to dedicate the next two weeks of my life to learning as much as I possibly can about the Garritan strings.

I may start posting quite a few questions so any help or advice you can throw my way would be greatly appreciated.

If you care to learn more about me, you can check out my website www.andybrick.com

Thanks and I really look forward to becoming part of the Garritan community.

Re: Greetings & Garritan Review

Welcome Andy!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Wow, nice to have another \'big shot\' composer here! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Nice work!

Thank you Francis, thanks Simon *Blushing*

Excellent! My 4 year olds favourite movie is The Little Mermaid II !

KidPix! And hanging out with the Schoolhouse Rock folks! You rock, dude!

Bret, Kevin, again Im Blushing

Tell your 4 year old I and the whole music team from LMII say hi.

Yes, The Schoolhouse Rock guys are about the coolest group of old giesers you could ever know. Bobby Dorough, the creator of so many of those hits is quite the jazz musician. If you get a chance, check out his CD\'s I believe they are on Blue Note.

Andy Brick, Composer

Yeah, I\'ve got Bob Dorough singing (Nothing Like You?) on the end of a mid-60\'s Miles album (Sorcerer maybe?, not sure), and it\'s quite a shock when he starts singing in that drawl after hearing all that semi-out 60\'s style improv!

Go Back to forum