• Register
  • Help

Topic: GOS Lite Demos?

GOS Lite Demos?

Are there any demos floating around using the LITE version of GOS?
    Just curious...

Re: GOS Lite Demos?

I\'m working on one as we speak (write?). I have a rough mix going but I\'m not happy with it enough to send it around.

I\'ll probably post a link to it in the next couple of days!

whoohoo! Can\'t wait to hear it!

Well...I have a short piece that I just finished with the LITE strings. It\'s nothing too exceptional but it might help give you an idea of what the general sound of the LITE strings is. The section uses the Basses, Cellos, Violas, 1st and 2nd Violins, all playing the Sustained Vibrato LITE samples (non-looped).

The arrangement is really from a previous piece that I wrote a while back. It\'s always more difficult to adapt new samples to older sequences since different samples react differently to the performance.

Anyway, it does give you a reference!

Biggest issue now is....where do I put it so everyone can access it? I can send a copy to Gary and if he wants he can post it on his site, but that will probably take a while so...if you leave your e-mail (make sure you can receive at least 2 megs) I\'ll send the mp3 directly to you! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

go ahead an email me here:
    I *should* have enough server allotment.

I\'d like to hear your demo(s), too. Please let us know when it is up on a website.

Howdy Mr. Blue. I have a couple of pieces that I rough mixed with GOS Lite. I haven\'t had time to polish them up due to trying to do 100 things at once.

I probably won\'t post them on the web until I get a chance to mix them right. So....in the meantime if your e-mail can receive about 1 meg I will be more than happy to send you my rough mp3\'s. Just e-mail me at:

Later! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum