• Register
  • Help

Topic: Just ordered GOS Lite!

Just ordered GOS Lite!

Well, I hopped on the GOS bandwagon today and ordered the Lite package (I will upgrade to the \"full monty\" once I have the cash) and am anxiously awaiting it to arrive!

Re: Just ordered GOS Lite!

Cool! I\'m almost there myself! I\'ve been trying to find out about the upgrade specifics, to no avail (I posted a couple of other nagging queries into this in another thread). Zquarles, do you know the specifics about the upgrade? Did I miss it on the site?

Someone help. I\'m totally feeble! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Well, probably the best way to find out how much it would specifically be would be to call Gary\'s offices (360-376-5766). I *think* the upgrade price is simply the difference of the Lite version subtracted from the price of the Full Version, but I\'m not quite sure.
    It may also depend on where you ordered it from, whether it be direct from Garritan or from a distributer like Sound-Chaser or something...again, I would probably go right to the source and just give the offices a call.
    Hope that helps...also hope Gary doesn\'t mind that I put his office number on the board!

Thanks! Good advise; I\'ll do that.

Welp! I recieved GOS lite in the mail yesterday (speedy delivery!!) and came to the conclusion that I should take a class in writing for strings.
    Anything I play seems to sound like it\'s coming from a keyboard, so I should also look into getting a new controller at some point, I have a FATAR 610...which doesn\'t allow for the greatest expression, basically all it has is MOD and Pitch.
    The quality of the sounds on the library sounds fantastic, I\'m just going to have to spend some time with the library, methinks!!

Go Back to forum