• Register
  • Help

Topic: Upgrading GOS.

Upgrading GOS.

You will have to excuse my ignorance as a brand new GOS owner of only one week\'s standing but I\'m stuck with the upgrades.

My copy of GOS came with the upgrade disks 17 and 18. I have a problem with the new sample material with articulation files especially. I followed the install instructions on page 5 of the PDF file and upgraded the 1st Violins Long Bows 1. What I\'m wondering is what other Violin Long Bows I should apply the same upgraded .GIG and .ARTs files to and so on. The more I looked into it the more confused I got about what upgrade .GIGs and .ARTs apply to what I already have installed.

It must be my lack of knowledge of GOS I presume but is there a list of what upgrades apply to exactly what files somewhere? for example, the 1st Violins Long Bows 1 should be applied to these files....

Dave Marsden

Re: Upgrading GOS.

Contact us directly and we\'ll take you through the entire process. Support is one of the things you purchased with the library. Gary can be reached at gary@harps.com. He can give you my phone number and email address.

Go Back to forum