• Register
  • Help

Topic: Upgrading GOS.

Share/Bookmark

Upgrading GOS.

You will have to excuse my ignorance as a brand new GOS owner of only one week\'s standing but I\'m stuck with the upgrades.

My copy of GOS came with the upgrade disks 17 and 18. I have a problem with the new sample material with articulation files especially. I followed the install instructions on page 5 of the PDF file and upgraded the 1st Violins Long Bows 1. What I\'m wondering is what other Violin Long Bows I should apply the same upgraded .GIG and .ARTs files to and so on. The more I looked into it the more confused I got about what upgrade .GIGs and .ARTs apply to what I already have installed.

It must be my lack of knowledge of GOS I presume but is there a list of what upgrades apply to exactly what files somewhere? for example, the 1st Violins Long Bows 1 should be applied to these files....

TIA

Dave Marsden
    http://www.gameaudio.com
    UK

Re: Upgrading GOS.

Dave,

Contact us directly and we\'ll take you through the entire process. Support is one of the things you purchased with the library. Gary can be reached at gary@harps.com. He can give you my phone number and email address.

Tom

Go Back to forum