• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where's my serial number?

Share/Bookmark

Where\'s my serial number?

I cant use maestro tools because i need a serial number, i just got GOS today, already sent an e-mail to Gary, does anybody know how to get or where to find the Serial number?
    Thankyou

Daniel

Re: Where\'s my serial number?

Hi Daniel,

I checked my email and don\'t show anything from you. Please email again or call. Glad you got GOS - on a Sunday?

Gary

Originally posted by DTrevino70:
    There are two e mail adresses in the manual something @harps and something @garritan, i used the @gharritan, perhaps thats the problem?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Of course that\'s the problem!!! You used \"@gharritan\" instead of \"@garritan\"... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

meeehoon

Originally posted by DTrevino70:
    I cant use maestro tools because i need a serial number, i just got GOS today, already sent an e-mail to Gary, does anybody know how to get or where to find the Serial number?
    Thankyou

Daniel
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Maestro Daniel,

I received you recent email and the serial number has been forwarded to you. Let me know if I can be of further service.

Gary Garritan

Thankyou for your reply, yes, i just got my GOS yesterday (saturday not sunday), my wife brought them to me from san antonio, texas, i live in mexico.

There are two e mail adresses in the manual something @harps and something @garritan, i used the @gharritan, perhaps thats the problem?

Thanks again

Daniel

Go Back to forum