• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: uninstall Maestro Tools

uninstall Maestro Tools

I can\'t uninstall Maestro Tools from the Add/Remove Programs applet in Control Panel. I can \"repair\" (reinstall) it, but I can\'t get it off. Error message says \"Couldn\'t open installable driver DLL,\" then \"Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support...

Any ideas how to get this off my PC?

Re: uninstall Maestro Tools

Hi Keith,
    I\'m sending a patch to Gary later today that should clear up this problem. There\'s a bug in the uninstaller that can come up under certain conditions. Most users won\'t be affected by it, but the patch should fix the problem for those that are affected. I\'ll post once it\'s ready. If you send an email to Gary@harps.com he should be able to send it on to you.

Hi Folks,
    I havent heard anything from GOS about how to uninstall maestro Tools from my computer.
    Any help would be most appreciated.
    Please email me at: info@brokenrecords.com

Orcas Island

Originally posted by keith:
    I can\'t uninstall Maestro Tools ...
    Any ideas how to get this off my PC?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Maestro Keith,

I see from the above that Jeff has been unsuccessful in posting. Jeff is now on his way to New Zealand (bon voyage Jeff!).

We emailed you a separate Maestro uninstall program which should solve the problem. Please let us know your success. Ususally you can uninstall Maestro from the Add/Remove program applet in the Control Panel. In a few cases this doesn\'t work 100%. If anyone else is experiencing a similar difficulty, let me know and I will send the uninstall.

Gary Garritan

Gary / Jeff,

I still can\'t remove MaestroTools from my Windows 2000 PC. I\'ve tried running the Pre-Uninstaller exe first, but I still get the error message:

Couldn\'t open installable driver DLL

Followed by:

Internal Error 2744. DriverUninstallDeferred, C:\\WINNT\\Installer\\MSI26.tmp

Any ideas?

I still cant uninstall is either. Same thing happens to me.

Go Back to forum