• Register
  • Help

Topic: Comments + small bug?

Share/Bookmark

Comments + small bug?

I just wanted to say thanks to Gary Garritan and the GOS dev/support team for creating a fantastic library with an overwhelming amount of options. I\'ve just started using the MTools dependent patches using Roman Beilharz\'s amazing Logic Env Layer in LAP v5.5.0. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

About the small bug I mentioned in the subject: In \"1st Vln SusV EXP LEG\", I noticed that the notes and masking notes from C#4 or D4 up to around G#4 sound like they are panned to the left. Play C4 (middle C), which sounds centered, then D4, which hops to the left. It sounded a bit odd, so I thought I\'d report it.

Re: Comments + small bug?

Steve,

I\'m glad you are enjoying the library. I thought I\'d check your bug report before I called it a night. Unfortunately, we\'ve got a mystery here because I was unable to match your results. The panning is consistent on my systems. Are you only experiencing this on the 1st Vln SusV EXP LEG, not the other 1st Vln SusV instruments? Is the panning problem you are noticing severe enough so that you can hear it even when the 1st violins are panned to position on the stereo stage? Do you hear it over both speakers and headphones? We may need to take this off-line to see if we can get to the bottom of your problem. You might want to use the private message function above to contact me directly.

Tom

Re: Comments + small bug?

Hi Steve,

unfortunately nothing to add regarding your pan-problem, I don\'t have this either. But as you seem to like my layer...

I\'ve just started using the MTools dependent patches using Roman Beilharz\'s amazing Logic Env Layer in LAP v5.5.0.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">...I just thought you might want to rate me. I look awfully naked over here without any of those nice stars under my name, eh? Come on!

Roman

Go Back to forum