• Register
  • Help

Topic: Upgrading from Lite to Full ?

Upgrading from Lite to Full ?

I\'m curious what the situation is in upgrading from Lite to the full version. I\'m strongly considering (i.e. about to buy) the Lite, supposing that it\'s kind of like the ultimate demo - and I\'ll probably be upgrading to full in some time since I\'m ultimately looking for more than 2 levels of dynamics and more articulations, etc.

My main question is about what the upgrade cost is...if it\'s inappropriate to post a reply in a public forum, would you mind emailing me privately ?

Re: Upgrading from Lite to Full ?

I bought the lite version a while ago and at the time , Garry told me I could upgrade to the full version at any time.
    i think the price of the upgrade was the difference between what i paid for the lite version and the retail price of the full version...

ooops...sorry for the typo Gary...!

If you buy the Lite version and decide to upgrade to the Full version, I\'m sure that Gary will give you a reasonable upgrade price. Give him a call to discuss. I followed that route. The Lite version is extremely playable and could be all you need. However, the sound was so wonderful that I quickly upgraded with confidence that the Full version would be fantastic. It is! The additional documentation, aritculations, velocities, MaestroTools, and impulse files are well worth the cost. In any event, both products are top class. You won\'t be sorry regardless of the path you choose with Garritan products.

Bill Cunningham

Go Back to forum