• Register
  • Help

Topic: Realivox Blue Vocal Virtual Instrument Update

Share/Bookmark

Realivox Blue Vocal Virtual Instrument Update

We've added better editing options for the wordbuilder/phrasebuilder, as well as save and load options for phrases. Also some other stuff that's in this video:

To get the update, check the email we sent you when you bought Realivox Blue, with the subject line, "Your Realivox Blue Purchase." (Sender = "Realitone.") Click the second link, then replace the Instruments folder and two Resource Container files with the new ones. Also add the new "Data" folder. Thats where the nka files that store your phrases will go.

Or, if you don't already have Realivox Blue, visit us at:
    http://realitone.com/blue

Re: Realivox Blue Vocal Virtual Instrument Update

Looks good Mike. I didn't receive an email for this update like I did the last one. However, I still have the old email which takes me to the downloads to the last update. Would those be the updated version to Blue or the last update? The new features look impressive, great work.

Regards,

Richard

Hi Richard,

The email explaining the update should be going out right about . . . now! (Literally as I'm typing this. )

To get the update, check the email we sent you when you bought Realivox Blue, with the subject line, "Your Realivox Blue Purchase." (If you can't find it, send me an email and I'll get you the link.)

In that email, click the second link (for the zip file), then replace the Instruments folder and two Resource Container files with the new ones. Also add the new "Data" folder. Thats where the nka files that store your phrases will go.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

Thanks Mike, I got it!

You know what would be unique and really cool for another library! If you made a soloist boy and girl library to accompany Blue (there aren't any advanced libraries like that). I wanted to purchase the 8dio Liberis Choir Library (like 500 bucks), but when I sent an email asking if it was possible to get some samples of the children soloists... their response was, "Sorry, but we don't have just solo demos," exact words. Therefore, they lost out on $500. I am trying to build as much soloist libraries (mainly females) as possible, and so far Blue really hits the spot! So, I am waiting for what you come out with next.

Regards,

Richard

Go Back to forum