• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Did Everybody Get their Updates?

Share/Bookmark

Did Everybody Get their Updates?

The newest updates went out and every Maestro should have received theirs by now. Those that purchased from Time/Space or Best Service in Europe, Crypton in Asia, or Major Music in Australia will be getting their updates directly from the distributor. So please allow a little more time.

If you have not received your updates, please email me and we\'ll make sure you get them.

The response has been very positive, especially those Hollywood Strings by KingIdiot, the new impulses, Doyle\'s EQ and the G-Town and the ProjectSAM samples.

Thanks to all those who contributed.

Gary Garritan

Re: Did Everybody Get their Updates?

I got em\'. The sound great Gary! Well done King, the strings are great!

Gary,

Thanks, the update did arrive last week! Did nor have the time to check it out by now. I am having trouble to visit your site and I did hear from other poeple in Europe having the same problem. Also I did send some mails to you, but since you normally always did answer, I suppose that you did not receive them.

regards

Iwan Roth

Gary,

Thanks, the update did arrive last week! Did nor have the time to check it out by now. I am having trouble to visit your site and I did hear from other poeple in Europe having the same problem. Also I did send some mails to you, but since you normally always did answer, I suppose that you did not receive them.

regards

Iwan Roth

Hi Gary,
    I have still not received my update in Kew, England. Not sure what\'s happened to it? [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    Richard Paynter

Hi Gary,
    from Rome... as IGOR, I\'ve got problem to view your site too...
    ...it\'s from a week ago (more or less)...

Greetings... and re-thanks for the updates!

Hi Gary,

I received mine very recently. Once again I am having hardware problems and hope to get them loaded in th next few days. Can\'t wait to hear the Hollywood Strings etc!

Rob
    PS anyone out there with windows XP: Do not install an older version of CD Creator on Windows XP: IT comeletely wiped out my DVD drive AND CD Rom drive!! MAJOR headache!

PS anyone out there with windows XP: Do not install an older version of CD Creator on Windows XP: IT comeletely wiped out my DVD drive AND CD Rom drive!! MAJOR headache!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi Rob, just a thought, do you have system restore enabled in XP? You should\'ve been able to restore your computer to the last know good configuration. You can also opt to create a restore point just before you install something new.

Cheers, Scott.

Thanks for the advice. I tried the \"roll back\" feature if that\'s what you mean: these devices are just simply GONE. Don\'t wanna hog the thread here, but thanks again.

Wanna try Hollywood Strings for the last scene of this season\'s Angel!!

Might try squeezing it into my other maxed out computers (even all my other C drives are maxed out with additional samples!!).

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Originally posted by Robert Kral:

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I did the same thing, and boy oh boy, what pain. It\'s extremely hard to fix, as you\'ve discovered. In fact, I think I had to reinstall to get everything working again.

Go Back to forum