• Register
  • Help

Topic: Logic layer for GOS question

Logic layer for GOS question

First i would like to thanks Mr. Roman Beilharz
    for his impressive layer for Logic.
    i am currently using it with Logic 6.0 and EXS24 MK2 . Althought i think it was design for giga users working with logic the layer emulating maestro tools works well for the basic tools i.e. : ALT, Legato , Keyswitches . but i have to say that up to now i have not been able to get the VIB or VIB mw file to work on my system.Is it because of the faulty exs24 translation of them or am i doing something wrong.

Any thoughts?

Jean-pierre Brie

Re: Logic layer for GOS question

Hi Jean-Pierre,

I am glad to hear that you like my layer. I have no experience how it performs with Logic 6.0, since I am a PC-user and stuck with 5.5. To be honest I never tried a conversion of GOS into EXS24II, because I am happy to have it running on Giga. As you mentioned, my layer has been designed to control an external sampler such as a Giga-rig and some of its features will not be very helpful using the EXS24II. Interesting to hear, that the main functions seem to work properly - Great! For \"VIB\"-patches you don\'t need the MTools-layer, so I think your problems derive from the Giga-import of EXS24II. Doesn\'t anyone know how the GOS-features behave when getting imported? Tom?

All the best

Go Back to forum