• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: The NExT UpDATES-Tell me what you want

Share/Bookmark

The NExT UpDATES-Tell me what you want

It\'s time to start thinking about the next round of updates.

Tell us what you would you like to see. What new patches would be helpful? More MaestroTools/ Maple features? Would you like more impulses? Did you like the inclusion of extra instruments(like Tob\'s percussion and the G-Town samples)?

Look forward to reading your suggestions.

Gary Garritan

Re: The NExT UpDATES-Tell me what you want

I don\'t have GOS (Lite or Full), but I noticed in the first update, there were agressive Violas, Celli, and Double Basses. What about the Violins I and II? Also, looped Celli and Double Basses would be a good addition considering the first gave people looped Violins I and II and Violas.

Just some suggestions (I don\'t know if these were addressed through the second update or not).

Personally I\'ve always thought that a sustain version of the All Violins Grand Detache Sordino would be good.

Wow! You guys never stop. I still haven\'t digested the last update! It\'s like sitting at a buffet eating your 3rd plate of food and thinking about what your having for your next meal!

This library needs more dancing penguins. Then it would be perfect.

ooh more goodies!

More impulses since they are geting better and better with every update, hence I\'m starting to have a nice little collection.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sull Tasto and Sautille on Violas...or at least down pitch, strech and filter the violines sul tast and saut and rename them to violas...

umm....thats it I guess..I\'m happy...

Oh and I\'ll plug it again...do an GOS add-on, or performance set add on...and charge us good money for it...I think there is a market for something like that. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

thanks,

Alex

Gary,

are there any upgrades for us Garritan Lite owners such as myself?

Alan Russell

Originally posted by Alan Russell:
    Gary,

Alan Russell
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hey you! Get back in the cheap seats!

Seriously, the updates are fun, fantastic, but it\'s the basic sound that makes this library great. I think you\'d be surprized at how little you\'re really missing considering the incredible entry price of GOS lite. Huge and useful as the updates are, when you look at the \'lite variations\' as a base, the \'leap\' to the full version isn\'t perhaps as gargantuan as one would expect.

I suspect as the full version grows, lite owners will have more and more to gain by taking the plunge.

Nevertheless, I have to say: nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] (And I take it back about the difference - it is huge! Go save and upgrade - you won\'t regret it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

Wow! You guys never stop. I still haven\'t digested the last update! It\'s like sitting at a buffet eating your 3rd plate of food and thinking about what your having for your next meal!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Alan Russell:
    Gary,

Alan Russell
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey you! Get back in the cheap seats!
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Honestly, I get a good laugh here everyday at NS!

oh, I don\'t know....how \'bout some solo strings...te he he he he!

The new Maple/Maestro Tools kicks butt...so more even more functionality in that is always welcome.

Any one out there want to give you free Woodwind samples for us to play with...that would be cool...and Project SAM\'s stuff rocks, so that is always of course welcome.

As far as variations on what we have now...I need more time to digest and layer to my heart\'s content...then maybe I\'ll be able to think of what else I could possibly need [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum