I\'m brand new to GOS, and I\'ve been trying to force instrument numbers in GigaStudio, but strange things are happening. I\'ll give you an example, showing you the exact steps I took and the results:
1. Load the instrument 1st Vln Harmonics 1
2. In the Loaded instruments page, right-click the instrument and select edit, opening the instrument editor.
3. Open Instrument properties by double clicking 1st Vln Harmonics 1.
4. Change the patch number from 6 to 125
5. Close the Instrument editor an save the changes to 1st Violins Additional Techniques 1
6. Unload all loaded instruments
7. Reload 1st Vln Harmonics 1
When I do the last step it shows up as 1st Vln Harmonics 2 in the loaded instruments panel! Furthermore if I load 1st Vln Harmonics 2, it shows up as 1st Vln FX. It always loads the instrument preceding the one I select for all the instruments above the instrument whose patch number I change. The instruments below that instrument (such as the 1st Vln Trills) load properly. In fact, the only way I can load 1st Vln Harmonics 1 is to reload the whole 1st Violins Additional Techniques Giga file.