• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Garritan as a company, and a person, is awesome

Share/Bookmark

Garritan as a company, and a person, is awesome

I just ordered Garritan Strings. I had some trouble with my credit card (my bank sucks) so they called me. I just wanted to say, as we worked it out, it was a pleasure. The lady I spoke with was pleasant, friendly and helpful.

I am more than impressed with the policies and attitudes of Garritan Strings.

Thank you Gary. And whoever that nice lady was who helped me out, give her a raise. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Garritan as a company, and a person, is awesome

I just ordered GOS a few months ago, and was extremly impressed with their support and kindness. Not to mention the superb library. Its quite clear that Gary understands the importance of customer service...

Thanks Gary!

Will

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Here, here. Gary\'s support is flawless, and always kindly given.

Originally posted by folk prophet:
    And whoever that nice lady was who helped me out, give her a raise. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks guys for the thumbs up. The nice lady referred to is Marianne, my wife. It made her day to read this.

Gary

Originally posted by Garritan:
    Thanks guys for the thumbs up. The nice lady referred to is Marianne, my wife. It made her day to read this.

Gary
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">From someone else on this forum who posted a long long time ago, Marianne also makes the world\'s best lasagne or quiche... Can\'t quite remember which one was it that was served and can\'t seem to find the topic for verification either!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Wish I had the same chance as that guy!!!

Anyhow Gary, keep up the great work!!! Looking forward to your upcoming GOS 2 and solo strings libraries... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Jun - aka meeehoon

Originally posted by Garritan:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by folk prophet:
    And whoever that nice lady was who helped me out, give her a raise. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks guys for the thumbs up. The nice lady referred to is Marianne, my wife. It made her day to read this.

Gary
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I was wondering if that might not be the case. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] But I didn\'t want to be presumptuous.

Yep, great products made even better by wonderful people, Gary and Marianne. (Waitin\' on those Solo Strings!)

Bill Cunningham

I\'ve talked/worked with hundreds of companies in my life and Garritan is at the top for Cust. service. I had the exact same problem with my CCard and Marianne called me. Gary clearly got a great girl! And she make\'s an awesome business partner for him. Yea Gary! Yea Marianne! Yea Garritans!!! I can\'t wait for your new products either!

I also have had good service. Never any problems.

Let us hope that we will get a lite solo violin in one the updates.

Sono d\'accordo... e confermo!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Thanks to G & M!

Go Back to forum