• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO and Gigapulse...

Share/Bookmark

GPO and Gigapulse...

Hi gary, I was actually going to ask/suggest that an app like Gigapulse be created for GPO...it seems like this now IS the pakage to have! Hopefully the 2 will work well together. I\'ve been using Cakewalk\'s room simulator FX3 but it\'s frustrating to have to use an instance per instrument of it to build up a track. But it looks like now we could have the best of both worlds. I would just love to place each GPO instrument in whatever position that I\'d like to and have a full orchestra sitting in one room at the same time, just like the way a real orchestra is recorded. Hope this works like I think it might. Can you or anyone else shed any light on this? Thank you in advance!

Re: GPO and Gigapulse...

If I\'m not mistaken, I think PO already comes with a program like that (Gigapulse).

Re: GPO and Gigapulse...

Originally posted by jcn7:
    I was actually going to ask/suggest that an app like Gigapulse be created for GPO...
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">We have been working on something similar for some time. It will be offered as an add-on or be included in the next version of GPO. More on this later...

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum