• Register
  • Help

Topic: GOS for Kontakt next?

Castle Rock, Colorado

Re: GOS for Kontakt next?

My last conversation with Gary I essentially asked the same thing, to which he replied, \"yes.\" Next question. I asked, \"when\" and he said \"its in the works.\" So break out your zen books and chew on that one a bit - it could be sooner or later [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

However, Gary did mention a possible upgrade path from GPO - so who knows if implementation of GOS will be stand alone or in conjunction with GPO, both or neither. [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

GOS for Kontakt next?

As a developer of software, I know I get tired of people asking what\'s next as soon as a new release is out the door, but I also recognize that\'s just the way people are. Since I qualify as a people, at least to a limited degree, I figure I\'ll ask the obvious question: is GOS for Kontakt the next big thing? GPO looks great, and I will buy it as soon as it\'s shipping, but GOS for Kontakt is what I\'m really hoping to see. Thanks in advance!

Re: GOS for Kontakt next?

Heh. Call me a partisan, but I don\'t care when it\'s done so long as it does get done [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I\'ve done a fair amount of research, and GOS is a must-have library in my estimation. Given that Kontakt is my preferred platform, I\'ll buy it as soon as that version is available.

Go Back to forum