• Register
  • Help

Topic: Introductory Price: $249 - and later?

Share/Bookmark

Introductory Price: $249 - and later?

I have read thru all eleven pages of the main GPO topic, be imprest!! [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Im a tight-budget-person who does have about $250 now. Next month I\'ll get more cash. I wonder.. is there any point of preordering now or will the price be $250 after the release as well?
    I don\'t want to be in that situation where I end up paying a hundred more, just because i was ordering a little too late! I don\'t think I can get disapointed with this VSTi, I just don\'t want to lock my cash up during the whole month unless I really have to. Money is for spening, right? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

By the way, I saw that eastwest released a silverversion of their orchestrall library, also using kontakt (kompakt??) player. Is this some kind of competition? The price is $300 i belive.

Sincerely

Björn, Sweden

Re: Introductory Price: $249 - and later?

i too am interested in this!!
    i\'m currently wainting for Sonar 2 from the USA (i\'m in italy, so it may take some time), so i just like to know if i should place the order immediately after GPO ships or if i can wait...

i\'m currently wainting for Sonar 2 from the USA
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Either you meant 3, or they sent your order on the really slow boat! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

no, i purchased sonar2XL... i found a big deal... sonar 3 was too expansive and i don\'t have XP.
    beside this... i think i will be very happy even with sonar2.2XL!
    :-)

What\'s the G.A.N.G pricing? :-)

Eight days and still no answer.. is the secret service or the cia involved in this coverup?

Hmmm ... *thinking*
    We need some help here

Saddam Hussein, Al-Quida, nuke, uhh .. gas

Now there must be some underground intelligense here lurking for terror!.. can you help us? [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Bugging is for anoying bugs with no sticky glowes
    Think about it - I didn\'t

Sincerely....... [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

The UK agent implies, in our UK pricing debate, that this is indeed an introductory offer and no one has countered that. Expect an increase!

Frank

no, i purchased sonar2XL... i found a big deal... sonar 3 was too expansive and i don\'t have XP.
    beside this... i think i will be very happy even with sonar2.2XL!
    :-)
    You aren\'t missing much going with 2.2XL. I also recently found a deal on 2.2XL and upgraded, as I believe many users like myself are still not using Windows XP. Sonar 3 has a nice new inteface and is slightly more stable in it\'s audio engine, but it\'s a waste to upgrade to 3 at this time unless you\'ve always wanted Cakewalk to look like Cubase!
    Personally I think software developers are making a mistake not supporting older versions of windows. If this whole thing is a marketing ploy to get everyone on a new computer, then I think it\'s going to have themn all fall flat on their faces! That kind of marketing pressurization won\'t work these days. This isn\'t the 1990s!!

Originally posted by nexus:
    You aren\'t missing much going with 2.2XL.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">tough to agree with this one...SONAR3 unmerged MIDI routing is far better than in any of the previous versions. Dealing with plugin instruments was pretty annoying in SONAR 1 & 2.

The true bussing is another major improvement in S3...and besides this many many little things (such as bin bypass,per track eq\'s, discrete IM, horizontal rules etc) that bring a sigh of relief for SONAR users.

-david abraham

Oh .. so it\'s a good thing i just ordered then [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum