• Register
  • Help

Topic: Big Full Page GPO Ad in Dec. EM

Share/Bookmark

Big Full Page GPO Ad in Dec. EM

Congrats to Gary and the team. December Electronic Musician has a full page color ad for GPO. The gist is (for those that haven\'t seen it) Hire real Orchestra - 25-100K$, Sample Lib and Sampler - 2.5-10K$.... GPO $249. I quote:

\"Give the Gift of a Symphony Orchestra for the Holidays.\"

\"Incredibly simple. Simply Incredible.\"

Smileys all around... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,
    Steve Lum

Once again, congratulations and thanks to the GPO team.

Re: Big Full Page GPO Ad in Dec. EM

I believe it was the november issue. I just saw it (pg. 119 I think?) down at the Barnes and Noble last night.

I wonder if the GPO will be the fastest selling sample library ever...

Bob

I saw it. I think Garritan is in sore need of a graphics designer. ...and a web designer.

I saw it. I think Garritan is in sore need of a graphics designer. ...and a web designer.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Well... I guess it wouldn\'t win any design awards, but.... hey... $249 in one hand and a team of web devlopers, marketing peeps, and advertisement gadflies in the other... it don\'t balance. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

In any case, it gets the point across.

\"I saw it. I think Garritan is in sore need of a graphics designer....\"

I agree, very un-professional looking ad. And their (EM) full page ads aren\'t cheap at all! But still, it does manage to get the point across, even if it\'s a little hard on the eyes. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I think Garritan is in sore need of a graphics designer. ...and a web designer.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Didn\'t see the ad but I don\'t see a thing wrong with his web site. Slick black all around. All the info I need is there. Easy navigation. And more user demos than most.
    What\'s the prob?

cb

Gary\'s always open for suggestions regarding his website. Send him what you think it should look like. Then he\'ll send it to the beta test group so we can tear it apart. BTW, we did have a submittal a couple months ago and everyone agreed that the current website was better.

Hmmm....

Go Back to forum