• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO & BelaDMedia

Orcas Island

GPO & BelaDMedia

For those wanting voices, I am pleased to announce that we are working on a co-development arrangement with with Frank Belardino of BelaDMedia for a choir that matches the value and musicality standard set by GPO. More details will follow.

Also, We\'re impressed with the solo voice libraries they currently offer. GPO users will get a discount on the DIVA solo voices bundle. http://www.beladmedia.com/garritan.html

Gary Garritan

Re: GPO & BelaDMedia

Thanks for starting a new thread on this Gary.

We\'re already getting a lot of inquiries about this library, please remain patient with us as we will be releasing details on this library as soon as it is available.

This is going to be a blast!

The GPO / DIVA bundle is available now [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Francis Belardino
    Bela D Media

That\'s a wonderful news!
    Mr. Belardino: I noticed that Bestservice.de is going to sell your libraries too. Was about to order GPO and Diva at the same time, but now would be better to order GPO first, register it and then order the bundle, right? Will the bundle be available on Bestservice too?

Thank you both, gentlemen, for what you have already done and for what you are going to do. I\'m really looking forward to see the results of your co-development!

We are very happy to be at BEST SERVICE.
    Great people.

Your best bargin is to order the GPO users discount. This is a special price for GPO users only.

So will this be a Diva in its own player?

I have and very much like Diva. However, I prefer stand-alone players so this would be great news [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I am presently waiting on the Halion versions. Which will come first?

Oh, will these be different libraries or the entire collection in one place.

The idea of all those voices and choirs in their own Vst, is a dream [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Your HALion version of DIVA will be out within a month so. This version is being hand crafted by, Pink Canary over at cubase.net.

Feel free to give him a shout.

Gotta run - I and Rick Chadwick are busy like mad dogs trying to get EXTENDED out by December 1st.

Who was the idiot that made a promise like that to customers anyway?

Oh, wait - it was me [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Francis Belardino

Thanks and GREAT...

But are you making a product with its own dedicated player in the near future???????????

We\'re considering several options at this time, but we haven\'t gone far enough along that path to make a decision.

Our primary concern is to represent the intimacy and musicality of our voices.

We always seek input from our customers, so feel free to email us with your thoughts and ideas. admin@beladmedia.com

Hi everyone,

Of course I am still bound by secrecy [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    but I wanted to share with you that we had a very successful meeting last night.

All of your suggestions have been addressed and some have been added to the battle plan.

Voci Concerto Choir Collection is shaping up very nicely.

Thank you again for all the great suggestions. Very helpful!

Francis Belardino
    Bela D Media

Thanks for the update! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum