• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Who Has Received GPO & Comments

Share/Bookmark

Who Has Received GPO & Comments

Now that it is shipping has anyone received it yet? What are your thoughts/comments? Is it as easy to use as the claims suggest? The demos sound great but it would be nice to get some initial thoughts on it. TIA,

FV

Re: Who Has Received GPO & Comments

Anybody??? Beuller? Beuller??? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I\'m still waiting...... still waiting..... but soon, very soon, I have hope [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I\'m waiting, impatiently, too... must be stuck at the border... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Print ads were in circulation before Gary even announced here - so my speculation is that he\'s busy filling large numbers of orders for folks that don\'t even know this little fish bowl exits. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

He said that he\'d ship following the order in which orders were placed. I\'m still waiting for mine, too, but I also have enough sense to realize that I\'m not his only customer by a long shot. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I see the $ amount has been deducted from my account as of Thursday, so it can\'t be long now. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I did order mine through Peter Alexander\'s TrueSpec.com to get the free \'Principles of Orchestration\' along with the GPO. Don\'t know if this makes a difference in terms of the wait.

Anyone else see the debit to their account yet?

Bob

It\'s my understanding that Gary and crew are busy shipping them as fast as they can.

That\'s probably true. When I placed my order, Gary said he had alot of orders to fill. Also, he hasn\'t posted much, if any on the forum during the last week or so. I think he\'s been busy with all of the orders. Let\'s all do him a favor and let him burn those cds. We\'ll all be happy campers faster that way. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, how\'s it sound? Has anyone actually heard it yet? Or is it all just a myth?

I just talked to Gary and they\'re working non-stop to get the orders out. He doesn\'t even take breaks for the weekend!

Go Back to forum