• Register
  • Help

Topic: GOS Lite *Bonus* Program

GOS Lite *Bonus* Program

I know everybody is going crazy with the new GPO, but I just bought GOS Lite, paid for it Tuesday midnight, got shipped Wednesday, and it\'s in my hands Thursday at 10am! (Of course, I paid for Fedex next day delivery [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] But thanks to Gary for very fast turnaround time getting my order out the door.

I am *plesantly* surprised to find Translator in the GOS Lite package. This is like an $80 deal!... so it comes about to actually only paying $100 for the Garritan Strings 3-CD sample set!

I can convert Akai and Giga source files to any other format. Thanks for this bonus Gary! I think this is one of the best deals in town... better than the Sam Horns stuff [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Los Angeles CA

Re: GOS Lite *Bonus* Program

I didn\'t get Translator with my GOS Lite purchase! I wonder why it\'s included?

It\'s on disc #3.

hey Owel, ya big tease.
    I went and dug out my discs to make sure I hadn\'t missed anything those many months ago. Sure nuff. Not there.

oh well...

I swear man.... check this out on the Garritan website.

Free Special Edition of Chicken Sys

...and on the Chickensys website, there\'s the latest v2.9 Build 22 update that I used to update my Garritan Translator.

Go Back to forum