• Register
  • Help

Topic: Garritan Customer Service

Garritan Customer Service

Just to let everyone know:

I had pre-ordered the GPO some weeks ago. I emailed Gary today just to see if my order had been received. THEN I came here after an absence and read the important notice as well as the GPO site whereby it states that an email notice will sent out \'when the GPO actually ships\'

Had I read this first there would be no need to email. I checked my email and there was already a response to my query. 15-20 minutes ....saying yes , your order was received and we are doing our best etc.
    This is more than good enough for me ! In fact it is unexpected and exemplary customer service.

Thanks to Marianne and to Gary for putting customer service # 1.

Re: Garritan Customer Service

Well, I didn\'t get an email . . . but I did get my copy of GPO today! Good thing I took a couple of days off . . . yeehaw!

WHen did you order your copy?

Ordered it in mid-October, I think. Can\'t really remember, but it was right before a trip to San Diego that I took on October 15th.

Garritan......Best customer service EVER!

Excuse me meanska, can you confirm me that you ordered it in the mid October? I ordered my the first october and I\'m still waiting!!!!!
    I don\'t want to disturb Gary without a motive.

I concurr folks......excellent communications with Garritan. Just wanted to add my thanks to Marianne for keeping me informed of my order status.......if the software is half as superb as the customer service, I\'m in for a treat!!!!!

Go Back to forum